Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Something is better than nothing.

Yesterday morning when I posted, it was my intention to bike and swim last night.  Well, I accomplished 1 out of 2; I did 10mi on the stationary bike.  And as far as I'm concerned, I ate clean yesterday, did the biking, got plenty of sleep, so it was a successful day.  I will bike again tonight, and maybe actually do the swimming, too.  I'm more concerned about getting the biking done, however, because my kids are coming back tomorrow night, so I know there will be lots of opportunities this weekend to get the swimming finished.  My older brother sent out an email yesterday saying that he's completed all of his mileage for the Lazy Man Iron Man, so, technically, even though there's no "winner", he's the winner.  Here's hoping to coming in 2nd!




I really like this quote.  I'm trying to get back into that mode.  I just need to get back into the rhythm of not giving myself the option of whether or not to work out.  There is no option, it has to happen.  I got this.  I can do hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment