Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In a funk.

So much has happened in the last week & a half that I've found EVERY excuse in the book to NOT work out.  I started my period (which I will refer to as "shark week" from now on), my mom is coming into town, so I had to do a major deep cleaning throughout my whole house, it's been over 110 degrees every day, etc.  Some of these may sound like valid excuses, but they're really not.  Although, I will say that I certainly looked like I'd been working out after cleaning my bathrooms.  Take a look:


And this is just my face, I was absolutely covered in sweat over my entire torso, front and back.  So I'm going to count that as exercise, but it doesn't count towards finishing the Lazy Man Iron Man, which is over in 9 days!  Fortunately, that's still plenty enough time for me to finish everything I need to.  No excuses this week, work outs must go down EVERY DAY.  My mom comes into town on Friday morning and will only be here for the weekend, so I really don't have any reason whatsoever that I can't get this done.  KimmyJo & I did go for some epic walking last night: 1.81mi!!


I'm almost done with my mileage on foot!!  I only need another 1.84mi walk & I'm finished with that part!  Feels so good to be so close to accomplishing this!  I'm only 54.08mi away from finishing on the bike & still .9mi away from finishing the swimming.  My thoughts, as of right now at 6:42am, are that I'll do my hour (10mi) on the bike tonight & do .5mi in the pool afterwards.  That "plan" could most definitely change as the day progresses, LOL!  BUT, I will do something tonight, bike, walk, swim, something will be accomplished. I got this.  I can do hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment