Thursday, June 7, 2012

I think "discipline" has set in.


I did not want to work out last night.  Not at all.  I was feeling very lazy & wanted to curl up on the couch and watch a movie.  But, again, I knew I would be upset with myself for not working out, so I laced up my shoes and went to the Riparian Preserve & had myself a really nice walk.  The weather was perfect, there's plenty of shade, and instead of walking on asphalt, it was dirt paths.  I think that if I decide to continue to walk throughout the summer, it will have to happen there.  It's too hot in the neighborhood or main streets.
3.43mi walk

Before I left my house to go for my walk, I did this again:


I keep getting compliments and encouragement from friends on my Facebook page and here, but there's something lacking at the moment.  I need something new.  I'm starting to get bored.  :/  But until I finish all that's required for this lazy man iron man, I'm kinda stuck with what I've got.  I'll be on the bike tonight for another 10mi and then I pick up my girls tomorrow for the week, so who knows what the week will have in store for us.  I got this.  I can do hard things.



No comments:

Post a Comment