Saturday, June 9, 2012

The family that works out together is a happy family :)

Picked up my girls last night & my BFF got back from Cali so we got our crews together to do some walking at our fail safe; the Riparian Preserve!  It's always interesting when we get the kids to go along with us, we never really know how long they'll hang in for the walking, but we actually were able to get in a decent walk last night with all of them there to entertain each other & hang out.  We walked 1.73mi in 33 mins!  Pretty good, we were pleased.  :)


The girls & I in pre-walk mode, waiting for the rest of the gang to show up.


Kim & I, post walk.  I <3 her!!

Today we will be poolside, hopefully sun burns will not be acquired & just relax mode & good times with good friends will take place.  Swimming is excellent exercise & I still have a little under a mile left for my Lazy Man Iron Man.  I got this.  I can do hard things.


No comments:

Post a Comment