Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"I really regret that workout" - No One Ever

I was really not in the mood to workout today.  At all.  But I knew that I'd be mad at myself tomorrow if I didn't.  So I dragged my butt down to the workout room and rode the stationary bike for an hour, which is about 10 miles.  I post the same pics of myself on my Facebook wall as I do here, so the one yesterday, with the forced smile, was mostly for my little brother who is an exercise guru (he always tells me to show "enthusiasm" after my workouts, punk).  So I forced the smile, made sure he knew it and he asked for a wink with my smile today.  Here's my attempt, it's not as easy as you might think!
It's a little frustrating when I get done on the bike, it doesn't look like I'm sweating at all.  I promise, I'm sweating...it's all over my back.  :)

After I got back upstairs, I wanted to do a little extra & had been meaning to do this little extra calorie burner for a few days.


It wasn't too hard & got my heart pumping.  Ideally I should've gone through the process 2 or 3 times, but I didn't.  My legs were a little tired from the biking.  I'll try again tomorrow.  I got this.  I can do hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment