Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Small victories.

My kids came back to me last Thursday night, so again my work outs have suffered a little bit.  My mom was also in town for the weekend, so there was LOTS of eating haha.  I don't know about all of you, but I seem to eat more when I'm with my mom.  BUT I chose to make the majority of our meals for us and used a lot of low fat/low calorie recipes that I found on Pinterest that were still pretty big hits with everyone.  I am also down another pound!  Total weight loss thus far is 36lbs!  I'm at 233 right now, SO CLOSE to the 220's!  I will have my kids for the next 2 weeks, so I'm really unsure about how much working out I'll get done, but as long as I keep eating clean, I think it'll be ok.  My mom tells me that I technically have until Labor Day (lol!!) to finish the Lazy Man Iron Man & honestly, as long as I do finish, I'm not really concerned about the time frame it happens in.  

This morning, I put on a pair of size 18 jeans that have been literally falling off my butt for a while now, so I grabbed a belt that I haven't used in a while and had to tighten it to the next smallest hole behind the one that I used to use, which is all worn out!  Yesssssssss!!  These are the little things that keep me going, and I love it!  

I'm kinda bummed, the mesh part of the top of my running shoes has sprouted a hole by my big toe and so I will need to get some new ones in the near future.  I wish they weren't so expensive!  But I have noticed a shift in the way I do shopping these days.  Now, when I'm at Target or Walmart, instead of looking for cute tops to wear, I'm checking out the clearance racks in the work out clothes area, trying to find good deals on new sports bras or shorts or whatever.  Pretty amazing!  I thought this someecard was amazingly fitting.  :)  I'll update more when I have more!  I got this.  I can do hard things.


No comments:

Post a Comment