Monday, July 9, 2012

Making Changes.

OK, admittedly, it took longer for me to get these pics up here because I'm really still not happy with the pace things are happening in.  I'm an instant gratification kind of girl and I'm not seeing the kind of drastic changes that I want to see.  I know that I didn't gain all the weight over night so I know it's going to take a while to get it off.  Still, I can't help but be slightly disappointed that there isn't more change that what's showing.  So here are my current stats.

Weight: 232lbs (down 8lbs since the 1st pics.)
Bicep: 15" (down 1")
Forearm: 10" (same)
Neck: 15" (same)
Chest: 43" (down 1")
Waist: 41" (down 2")
Hips: 50 1/2" (same)
Thigh: 27" (down 1")
Calf: 18 1/2" (same)





I know I should be proud & excited about the losses & "sames" because it means something is happening, and in the right direction.  I'd rather have things stay the same than increase; and absolutely am excited about the smaller numbers.  
But I know I have to not be discouraged & just keep going.  The pics in the white sports bra are the originals, the gray bra, I took a few days ago.  I got this.  I can do hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment