Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lazy Man Iron Man!!

As mentioned in a previous post somewhere, I started what's called a "Lazy Man Iron Man" yesterday (Memorial Day) and it goes through until 7/4.  Over the course of this time frame, I'm expected to walk/run 26.2mi, bike 112mi, & swim 2.4mi.  Well, yesterday I did a little bit of everything, since I had the day off, AND my kids joined me in all of the activities!  I honestly thought I'd be a little more sore today than what I actually am, so I'm thinking I need to either step it up a notch and do more of this stuff at once, OR add it some extra exercises.  I'm a pretty avid picture taker, especially when the event involves my kiddos, so here are some pics from yesterday.  Oh ya, I got a little sun burned :(
Walked 1.28mi
Swam 0.5mi

Biked 3.42mi

I'm still trying to figure out how this is going to work, me working full time from 5am-2pm, having my kids with me every other week & finding time to spend with them AND finish this challenge up.  But I'm going to take it one day at a time, just like everything else.  And besides, I got this.  I can do hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment