Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Go The Extra Mile.

In my post from earlier today, I mentioned that I wasn't as sore today as I was almost expecting to be since I'd done a lot of different exercises yesterday for my Lazy Man Iron Man that I'm not used to doing.  I am pretty sure I need to add a little something to my days.  I've mentioned in past posts that I'm an avid pinner on Pinterest and have definitely made a huge board dedicated to my lifestyle change.  So what I've decided to do is to try out each of the exercise routines that I find for a 2 week time frame.  Two weeks should be enough for me and, hopefully, anyone else to notice any kind of difference that it's making.  Also, the muscles get used to doing the same thing over and over again, so they stop responding to the same exercises after a while.  This will give me the opportunity to keep my body guessing while I discover the right exercises to target the "problem" areas I'm wanting to take care of.  Starting today, I will incorporate the exercises listed in the picture below into my daily workout.  It's going to be challenging!  But I got this.  I can do hard things.



No comments:

Post a Comment